17 March 2009

so you had a bad day...

i've recently had a rough few weeks. days just seem to stay dreary or get progressively worse as the day goes on. as i've talked to my friends...turns out i'm not the only one with crappy after crappy week. so i decided to compile a list of video clips that never fail to bring a smile to my face...maybe they'll help you too!

1. Near Sighted
i have a short cut to this one on my desktop, it never fails to make me die laughing!

2. Evil Eye
OH. MY. GOSH. i want this kid!

3. Charlie Bit Me
makes me wish i could have british babies...

4. 3 Year Olds & Monsters
bwahahaha!

5. Blooood
this poor kid is so concerned & serious, bless his heart

6. Post Dentist
this is a recent addition to my favorites...

7. Mother's Day
priceless

8. Can I have it?
constantly quoted

9. Facebook 25
i agree with most of these

10. Hair Flip
hee hee hee, just funny

No comments: