23 March 2009

2 months, 16 days & counting...

So for anyone that knows me, they know i LOVE birthdays. my birthday, your birthday, suzy-strangers birthday, it doesn't matter. granted if it happens to be my birthday it's that much better, but i'm totally non biased in whose birthday i'm celebrating. i mean really, Husband never has to worry about forgetting my birthday because in the Siclari family we start the countdown at 364. as in i have 2 months & 16 days until my 26th birthday! but don't tell my seester i'm already counting down, because under the Sibling Law i'm not allowed to count down until her birthday has passed; she only has 21 days left, & my lil' seester has 2 months & 5 days left. little seester tried to pull the Sibling Law on her birthday (that i'm not allowed to count down my birthday till after hers) but she's a YOUNGER sibling, so it didn't pass.
now, Siclari's expect thier birthday to be all about them. this doesn't mean anyone needs to spend large sums of money on them, it merely means, get creative. make the day ALL ABOUT them. anyway, i say all this to inform you, internet, that i am already planning the greatness of my birthday. i decided to write about it here because often Husband gets on & reads my blog. and this year, i want something slightly monitary...i want an icecream cake! i've never really set aside standards for my birthday celebration...and Husband has always done an INCREDIBLE job, but this year i'm really craving ice cream cake. i know, i know, my birthday is still 2 months & 16 days away, but that's what i'm craving. there are a few other things i wouldn't mind happening on that day, but icecream cake would be a swell way to start the day...just saying. :)

2 comments:

Stay-C said...

so really you want Ice Cream cake for Breakfast is what you are saying?? :) :)

trixerelixer said...

:)