27 May 2010

My Life As A Nomad...

Hello friends! You may have noticed i've been absent from my blogging lately...but for those of you twitter/facebook friends, you know it's simply because i haven't been home for WEEKS! i'm most certainly working on post that will catch you up on all my adventures over the last few weeks. Since the majority of places i've been "visiting" haven't had internet or available computers i'v just been post-less ;)
this weekend is my leetle brudder's graduation weekend so i'm pretty much obligated to shower all my attention on him! ha ha ha! expect a catch up post later this week! and many more for this section of the Raney family is booked solid through the first weekend of July!! Thanks for the understanding!

OH! and just a reminder...THIRTEEN days till my birthday!! Get excited!

No comments: