08 March 2010

oh my...

i posted these lists on Friday August 11, 2006...and i've only managed to cross of two things...that's a bit depressing...



things i'd like will to do:
bridge jumping
sky diving
month long road trip
month long camping trip
work with 'innercity' kids
own my own horse
paint a huge life portrait
try trapeze
skinny dip in every ocean
bike the Flume Trail again

places i'd like i'm going to live:
New York
California; San Fran, Oxnard, LA
Colorado
North Carolina
Washington: Seattle
Louisiana
Texas
Montana
a boat
THE BEACH

placed i want to will visit:

Africa
Italy
Sweden
France
Hawaii
Alaska
Toronto

2 comments:

Amy said...

You don't have living in Kansas City or even *visiting* KC on your list and I'm a little offended.

trixerelixer said...

ha ha ha! Amy, this was my four years ago list...of COURSE i've added places to my list! We should plan a visit sometime in July or August!