02 August 2009

Hugs...

I'm not a person that usually seeks out human affection. I respect the personal bubble. If I trust you, I'll share a bit of my struggles from time to time...but for the most part I'm a fan of depending on myself. Lately, I've been a bit trapped & lost...and I have to say last night was a rough night for my soul.
but today...today i just have to share how much i love when God just forces you into a hug...just to let you know, "I'm here & i love you...stop fighting me." One of those hugs someone has to force on you while you're crying & fighting because you're so angry, and hurt, and lost...to the point you just can't see straight. you can't see the way...but God-hugs...they give you strength...He's not telling you He'll fix everything, He's just telling you, "I'm here, use Me; us My strength. I'm here." and i can collapse into Him, into my faith & love for Him...i can cry. i can release these soul cleansing tears & just be. even if for just a moment. and at that moment i am reassured I'm not alone. i am reassured that He's watching & guiding me to that place He needs me to be. it's refreshing & relieving. I love God-hugs & I'm so glad He knows when i so desperately need them.

2 comments:

Mattie Babb said...

do you mind if i share this on my blog? i'll give you the credit.. pinky.

trixerelixer said...

feel free...i've stolen enough from yours! :)