15 November 2010

Sometimes...

Cut my skin and I bleed, just like anybody. And I want and I need, as much as anybody.
Sometimes I cry but doesn't everybody?
I have secrets, I have scars as deep as anybody. I have fears no one hears, but don't tell anybody.
Sometimes I lie, but doesn't everybody? Sometimes, doesn't everybody?
I know that sometimes I end up running wild! Fearless like a little child, but tell me, doesn't everybody?
Sometimes. Doesn't everybody? Sometimes...
Well I stumble and I fall, just like everybody. Try to walk before I crawl, but doesn't everybody? Wish I could fly, but doesn't everybody? Sometimes. Doesn't everybody...?
I know that sometimes I end up running wild, I feel just like a little child but tell me, doesn't everybody, sometimes...? Sometimes...


Melanie Horsnell - Sometimes

No comments: